Sunday, December 30, 2007

My Take on The Fake

I am not a fan of fake purses and wallets. I just
don't see why you'd have to have a fake purse. I
think that some sellers are sort of taking advantage
of people because not everyone knows that the purse is
actually fake. Most of the time, it is pretty obvious
that the bag is a fake because of some details.
Usually, the manufacturer changes some small details.
They may change the color slightly, the shape, or the
material. The truth is that fake purses are most
likely illegal. The logos, like Coach and Dooney &
Bourke etc. are copyrighted or trademarks. The
manufacturer of the fake is taking part in a copyright
infringement. Sometimes a fake will have
'registration' papers, but hundreds of bags could have
that same number on them. Its just better to play it
safe and go with a real bag.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would totally love to hire you to organize my closet!!! You Rock!!