Saturday, December 22, 2007

Organizing Your Closet


Okay, I'll admit that my closet isn't always the neatest, but when it is clean.... its just a lot easier to find an outfit! I like to think that I have a specific order to my closet, but I always don't. Anyway, the way I organize my closet is.... first I've hung up all of my tank tops and they're supposed to be in order by color (from lightest to darkest.) Then, I have all of my short sleeve shirts which start with white and end up at black. Next, is the long sleeve shirts and again are organized by color. All of the shirts face the same direction too. To the left of my shirts is a shelf thing where I fold up all of my jeans, by color. And-- to the left of that is all of my hoodies and jackets which are just in any random order. To the extreme right of everything are my skirts, shorts, and pants. They go in that order too.
I just find it a lot easier to have everything organized like that. It works for me, so maybe it would work for you (if you are unorganized)

0 comments: