Saturday, December 22, 2007

The Polo

I am a fan of a somewhat classic looking wardrobe. I think that it is essential to have an adequate polo in your closet. I think that some of my favorite polos would have to be the Vineyard Vines Polo, a Lacoste, and Polo Ralph Lauren. Also, Lilly Pulitzer has a cute polo that comes in many colors and fits. Those are a little bit on the expensive side. I think that a Vineyard Vines Polo is around $60, a Lacoste around $70, a Ralph Lauren is $50, and a Lilly varies from around $60-$100. Sometimes you can find these at T.J. Maxx for less. But, if you still want something less expensive, I'd check out J.Crew polos, Abercrombie and Hollister, or even Target. I think that the polo I wear the most is probably one of my Hollister polos. It washes up very nicely and they come in good colors.
A polo is also very easy to make an outfit with. They work well with jeans and khakis, but also lend themselves well to being a little bit more dressed up.

0 comments: